- Kieren: You are, without doubt, the worst disciple I've ever heard of.
- Simon: [proudly] But you have heard of me.
Things to “snap you out of it”
- place something cold at the back of your neck
- step outside for some air, works well if it’s cold
- run your wrists under a cold tap
- eat something sour or salty
- pat your cheeks
- hold on to your own hand and squeeze gently
- stand up and move about
- take a deep breath in and hold it a couple seconds
- cough abruptly
its been 2 months since those few weeks i felt like i was going to have a breakdown or snap at someone and while it didnt happen and its not as intense as it was then i wish one of those things would happen cause its tiring having to deal with things with the threat of it happening lingering
back when i was a bee keeper my bees were really gentle and one time i scooped up a handful of them and i got rly emotional and wanted to kiss them and i essentially faceplanted myself into a palm full of bees while crying and that’s an important fact about me
I got stuck in a lawn chair twice